The AP Forum at SRHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The AP Forum at SRHS

Discussing All Things Related to AP English Literature

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+33
ANunn1
Buttermore
AustinL
jalessanoel
ssawa
AnnaL
EmilyN
Gina44
chelseac89
JeffAlmario
mrose
Jedrek
JanaeNae
melissac1
bri fej
Alyssa
julie_m1
abdi4
kjones4
Edunn116
LWhite1
Sullivan4
TheSilentAlex
[ s y n n e ]
gargigodbole
JohnN
Marielle66
phNguyen
adamblakecarver
BrianG.
NataliaJones
LukeUlrich42
Admin
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chelseac89

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-09-16

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2006 7:42 pm

Hey Everyone! lol!

Im Chelsea and im in Kelso's 1st period class. Pretty much my life revolves around listening to music...i know, i know... boring. I really want to go to Colorado State or CU Boulder because i absolutely love the mountains! I hope to major in something in the sciences, like chemistry or something along that line, and ultimately hope to become a forensic chemist....just what the world needs right?....andother science freak.
Back to top Go down
Gina44

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2006 9:33 pm

hey I'm Gina. I have Kelso per. 4. I want to go to State to stay close to home. Hopefully someday I'll become an obstetrician. My favorite color is green, I have a weiner dog named Autobus, I have the best job in the world (Starbucks), and I love life.
Back to top Go down
EmilyN

EmilyN

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2006 10:14 pm

Hello, I'm Emily, I'm in Mr. Kelso's 1st period class. There's not much to me I guess. I play piano, and do community service, and I'm in some clubs at school. Some of my favorite things to do are watch television, watch british romance movies, bake cookies and cakes and stuff, and think... about life. I hope to go to a 4-year university, and then get a job in some type of Yuppy(YoungUrbanProfessional)-cubicle environment just in order to experience a life-changing epiphany and then join the Peace Corps and help starving children in Africa. Ofcourse those are tentative plans. Well, see ya'll around!
Back to top Go down
AnnaL

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2006 12:05 am

Hi, I'm Anna and I'm in Kelso's period 1 class. I love music, mostly rock, and I'm obsessed with playing the guitar. I'm not exactly sure which college I want to go to (maybe UCLA) but I plan on going to law school.
Back to top Go down
ssawa

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2006 12:10 am

My name is sam. I have Kelso first period. I cheer. I LOVE USC football. I want to go to San Fransisco State and i want to become a dentist.
Back to top Go down
jalessanoel

jalessanoel

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-09-12

PostSubject: hi   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2006 9:47 am

Hi I'm Jalessa Bryant. Im in Kelso's 4th Period class.
After living with her for 16 years, my mom moved to stockton to help out my grandma, so I just started living with my dad. It's an adjustment, one of my biggest obstacles right now, but it's working.
I love doing community service. I volunteer with a youth cheer group about 6 hrs a week (tuesdays, fridays, & saturdays) in mira mesa. Those kids are my heart & I wouldn't give it up for anything in the world. I work at Starbucks in the mira mesa vons. Im a manager for the high school football team (you've probably seen me dancing on the field Embarassed ). Its pretty fun. My newest interest is restarting the AASU club at SRHS. Disappeared last year b/c we had no advisor. Now Mr. Morris the new VP has volunteered to fill that void so thanks to him.
I dont really have a particular college that I want to go to. I plan to apply to UC Berkeley in Berkeley, Emory University in Atlanta, & Spelman College in Atlanta (I just really want to leave san diego..).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2006-09-06

PostSubject: Wow, what great goals!   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2006 7:24 pm

What a pleasure it is to read so many introductions, and hear about so many interests and plans. Thank you for sharing about yourself. Our AP class is enriched because of the talents and aspirations of each of you. Bravo!

Mr. K

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://kelsoapenglish.editboard.com
AustinL

Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2006 10:34 pm

Hey im Austin LaBanc im in 1st period. I play water polo and hope to play for the Naval Academy or Air Force Academy. I think being a doctor would be great, but i also have an affinity for acting. Every thing else is pretty normal about me i enjoy spearfishing and surfing thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Buttermore

Buttermore

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 2:26 pm

my names david buttermore, im in first period kelso. i play water polo and im on the swim team. i enjoy longboarding and hope to go to some UC school. im out
Back to top Go down
ANunn1

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 2:47 pm

My name is Alex Nunn, and I'm in Mr. Kelso's first period class. I'm 17 and have lived in Scripps Ranch all my life. I play on the Varsity baseball team where I pitch and play first base. I love playing and watching just about any sport and my favorite teams to follow are the St. Louis Cardinals and SD Chargers. I'd like to attend Boston College next fall and study either polical science or history.
Back to top Go down
kevinb

kevinb

Registration date : 2006-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2006 2:55 pm

My name is Kevin Buensuceso from Kelso's first period. I like to hang out with my friends and make every moment memorable. I hope to get in a UC school sometime in the near future. I hope to get a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy. Very Happy

Last edited by on Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sierrasmiles

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: me   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2006 7:01 pm

HOLa! Im Sierra Flores, i am in Mr.Kelso's 4th period class. I am excited to be almost done with high school and begin my future in a four year college, as of right now(which is important because my choice varies) i am hoping to attendUC Santa Cruz. I have always loved theater/acting! Since i was young, i have liked to be center stage, and have never been much of a shy person, i have been to many theater camps, taken acting lessons, took drama my freshman year, and am currently taking it this year(YAY)! I love dancing i guess thats my latin blood shining through, and being happy, i have realized as people tell me, i am a very opptimistic and energetic person and hopefully that will never change. I love psychology, anything that has to do with the mind and deciphering what symbols, actions, dreams, and peoples problems are fascinates me. I one day hope to be a psychologist or deal with people in someway(people person). I love to travel i hope to travel the world.

my moto: live life everyday.....remember your past, anticipate your future, but live in the moment!
Back to top Go down
elanafink1

elanafink1

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2006 7:55 pm

Hello, as you know I am Elana Finkelstein. I am too cynical for my age and am planning on applying to UCSC and SFSU. I will apply to more universities, but I just don't know which one's yet.
Back to top Go down
emramos

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2006 12:25 pm

Hi, my name is Elena Ramos, not to be confused with Elana above or my twin sister Diana. But that I can assume may be an impossible thing to ask. I am in Mr. Kelso's 1st Period Class. Like I mentioned above I have a twin sister Diana (if ya didn't already know) and an older half brother and sister from my father's side. My father was born, raised and educated in Venezuela orignally Puerta La Cruz then Merida for college way up in the Andes mountains. I have a strong latin heritage that I fully embrace (apparent in my cheering everytime the mere word Venezuela is mentioned. Except for Chavez whom I scowl at.) I played softball for ten years but no longer do. I miss it but now I am active in the Drama department acting in the plays at school. I am in ASB for my second year which keeps me plenty busy. I love to read and write though I struggle to find a balance between all my studies. I long for the summer where I can read endless books. I plan on going to the East Coast for college even though I will freeze my but off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AP Forum at SRHS :: The AP Forum at SRHS-
Jump to: